1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man, and is the revealed will of God (II Tim. 3:15-17; 1 Peter 1:23-25; Heb. 4:12).
2. There is one true God comprised of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. All are co-equal and eternal (Matt. 28:19; I John 5:7; Mark 12:29).
3. Man was created in God’s image. By voluntary transgression he fell and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Gen. 1:26-31, Gen. 3:1-7; Rom. 5:12-21).
4. Salvation of Man
- Man’s only hope of redemption is through the blood of Jesus Christ. On the cross Jesus Christ became sin and sickness, providing both salvation and healing for all mankind (Psa. 103:3). This salvation is received by believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and confessing with your mouth. Jesus as Lord (Rom. 3:24; Rom. 10:8-10; Eph. 2:8).
- The inward evidence, to the believer, is the direct witness of the Spirit (Rom. 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is a life of true holiness and love (I John 3:23; John 13:35).
- Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works; however, our works are evidence of our faith and will determine our rewards in eternity (Rom. 10:9-10, Rom. 14:10-12; II Cor. 5:10; Eph. 2:8-10; Titus 3:5-7; James 2:18).
5. Baptism in water is a declaration to the world that believers have died with Christ, and that they have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life (Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Rom. 6:4).
6. All believers are entitled to the promise of the Father, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to the command of Jesus Christ. With this comes the endowment of power for life and service, the bestowment of gifts for the work of the ministry. This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the New Birth (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8, Acts 2:28-39, Acts 10:44-46, Acts 11:14-16, Acts 15:7-9; I Cor. 12:1-31).
7. Blessed Hope: Jesus is coming again to gather all His Saints to Heaven (I Cor. 15:51-52; I Thess. 4:16-17; 2 Thess. 2:1).